Friday, June 3, 2011

Changing air filter on 2001 Toyota Camry LE?

I have a 2001 Toyota Camry LE 4 cylinder and I want to change the air filter on it. I think I%26#039;ve found where it is, on the right side under a black lid about 8%26quot; by 6%26quot;. There%26#039;s a huge hose coming right out of it. There are clips on the right side of the black lid and on the other side (the inside side of the black box) looks like there are hinges. I have not yet tried taking the cover off since it looks like the hose is somehow keeping it shut (in addition to the clips) and on the hinge side there are screws.





Before taking opening it, is there something that should be done? Should I take the hose off and unscrew the screw?|||If you can%26#039;t sneak the filter in place because the hose won%26#039;t let you raise the filter cover up enough, remove the hose. Make sure you put the filter in correctly and it is seated properly.|||You found the right place and no you dont have to remove the hose.

No comments:

Post a Comment