Friday, June 3, 2011

What are the steps for changing my air filter in my 2005 Stratus 4cyl DOHC?

I can release the filter part of the way from the housing but it wil not come out all the way. Do I need to take the intake hose loose or open up the body that houses the filter, or both?|||this should be fairly simple there will be a square box on the right side of the engine compartment with a tube connecting into the engine the box is what holds your air filter some are held by 4 phillips head screws and some by clips that just snap off easily pull out the foam and paper filter inside and replace with your new one and just put the cover back on and tighten all the screws. The NAPA part number for a gold filter in that is a FL6677 and it cost about 13-15 dollars. good luck any other questions e-mail me|||take apart whatever is in your way, replace filter.|||What they fail to mention is that you have to look at the box, are there tabs on the back that you have to push the air box rea rward to be able to lift off???????|||I really want to know. But who know????











http://www.toboc.com/forum3/DEFAULT.ASPX鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment