Friday, June 3, 2011

Saturn 2005 ion Check engine light after changing air filter?

i recently changed the airfilter in my car. my first time doing so. and now im getting a check engine light but only after some heavy driving...


i checked out the filter and from what i can see its exactly the way it was before hand. maybe not?


what are your thoughts?|||I%26#039;ll bite. What is %26quot;heavy driving%26quot; in a Saturn Ion. (and I don%26#039;t mean a REDLINE). A cabin filter won%26#039;t cause a code, a true air filter in the box might cause a code if you got the maf dirty or installed the filter upside down. Since I own a 2k5 redline I don%26#039;t think you can do either of these things with the air filter but I might be wrong.|||Heavy driving? what car was it? does your oil need changing? or is something else wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment