Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How difficult is it to change an air filter in an '07 Saturn Ion?

I know nothing about cars but the place I took it to wants to charge me $37! My friend said that is ridiculous and said I can get an air filter at an auto parts store for $10.



I am good at following instructions if you give me some specific detail. Or tell me truthfully if I am in over my head.



Thanks
How difficult is it to change an air filter in an '07 Saturn Ion?
omg 37 dollars?? i have never worked on an ion but its all basically the same.get the filter and do it yourself.the more you do yourself the more you know and the less you will be taken for in the future.-----its easy and you are not over your head.most likely it will be a %26quot;tube%26quot; coming from the center of the engin...follow it until there is a large clamp ..unscrew clamp and their is your filter.just make sure you get a good seal on it when you put it back together.ifit is not exactly like tha it still will be easy.DO IT YOURSELF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment