Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How do i find my air filter for my home?

I moved into a duplex a couple months ago. I have a electric ac unit and my heater is a gas unit. its central air. Recently it has been freezing up on me every time I turn it on. My dad said that its cause I havnt changed the air filter, but I cant even find a filter. I took the paneling off of the heater/ac and I also unscrewwed the biggest vent and I still cant find a filter. Any help on where it might be?
How do i find my air filter for my home?
Ok Junior, go to your A/C unit. Look down and you will see a grill. This is the return air for the unit and behind the grill lol, the air filter.
How do i find my air filter for my home?
if it,s freezing up then it sounds like it needs servicing. call an a\c repair co. to check it out.
Can you email me what kind of heater/AC unit it is? Maybe i can search for some specs and they will show were the filter is. I'll send em right over to you.



My email i use now is: Rekusan@gmail.com
A filter for your furnace is near the furnace, not the ac unit. Look at the furnace, you will see a large (18%26quot; square) metal air duct where the heated air goes to first. Look for an inch or two wide slot about 24%26quot; long. Your filter will slide in and out of that
  • how to communicate with your spouse
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment