Friday, September 23, 2011

How often should I change my Air Filter and Fuel Filter in a 2007 Ford Fusion?

Want to keep the car operating in optimum efficiency.
How often should I change my Air Filter and Fuel Filter in a 2007 Ford Fusion?
consult your owners manual for the reomended service intervals for this information so you don't risk having your warranty voided for neglect.
How often should I change my Air Filter and Fuel Filter in a 2007 Ford Fusion?
For normal service, about 30K each.
I'd change air filters more if I lived in a dusty or arid region, say about every 10K. But look at it every other month. If you hit a lot of remote gas stations, I'd change the fuel filter 2-3x a year.



Otherwise, keep to the recommended intervals and keep records.
Air filter every 16,000, fuel filter every 25,000
goto:

https://myford.fordvehicles.com/servlet/鈥?/a>

register your car info here. they have all the maintence schedule as well as other aides from Fusion.

they also have an area where they post coupons for maintenance at very good prices

No comments:

Post a Comment