Friday, September 23, 2011

How often do I need to change my air filter?

I have a 2004 Nissan Maxima and commute about 70 miles per day.
How often do I need to change my air filter?
15 - 20 thousand miles. Since you drive alot of miles. Opt to buy a K%26amp;N filter they last 100,000 without cleaning them. They cost like 50 beans but you save compared to all the paper air filters you'll be buying. Plus you'll get better gas mileage to the K%26amp;N filter. And they don't void your warranty.



http://www.knfilters.com



Good luck.
How often do I need to change my air filter?
Every 6000 miles.



If you drive in a dirty area, it is less miles.



The average person drives 13,000 miles per year. So you replace it about twice a year.
Every 10k miles.......but i do it every 6k miles.
At least once a year or every 12K miles which ever comes first.
i change mine every 6,000 miles to keep the dirt out. every 2nd oil change
i agree with jay. 12k is decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment