Friday, September 23, 2011

I just changed the air filter on my 2001 mustang and now my car wont start any advice?

the air filter shoudnt reomtely affect you starting any car.. the car will quite hapily start with no filter fitted whatsoever... its deffinatly somthing youve nocked and not the filter itself... you may have blown a fuse to the starter motor or somthing similar or just nocked a wire... its worth checking your fuse panel and the mass airflow sensor wich is right next to the filter (the clips on wire coming into the large tube connected to the filter and your engine), often it comes loose wen you remove the filter.. hope that helps :)
I just changed the air filter on my 2001 mustang and now my car wont start any advice?
Did you disturb any wires when you removed the AF cover?? Double check.



禄禄禄

No comments:

Post a Comment