Thursday, September 15, 2011

I change my home air filter every month, but it is never dirty. Anyone know why?

My home a/c works great, but I tend to find dust balls around my house. So when I go to change the air filter it is always clean. I install it correctly (arrows to unit), but still no dust. HELP!! Thanks!
I change my home air filter every month, but it is never dirty. Anyone know why?
The furnace doesn't run enough to catch all the dust that's in the air. You might want to try a regular air purifier that operates 24/7.
I change my home air filter every month, but it is never dirty. Anyone know why?
Make sure your return air vents are not blocked.

Otherwise you must have a very clean enviroment, and should consider yourself lucky.
I would check for a leak around the filter first the second is to use a smaller micron filter (finer element) Also those pleated filters should last 90 days before needing changed.As for the dustballs good luck on your cleaning!
The cause of your dust is not the furnace filter failing, It is your vacuum cleaner. The more you vacuum the more dust you will see. I know some may say HEPA filter but don't believe that it is saying dust free filter, I don't sell rainbow air purification systems(vacuums) but from what I see they are the best at eliminating dust from your house, or don't vacuum so much, carpet and clothes make the most dust as well as rugs. That's why more homes are made with wood, tile or vinyl flooring.

No comments:

Post a Comment