Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can't change cabin air filter of Galant 03?

Hi there,



I've looked at the manual of Galant 96-03 and it says the interior ventilation air filter is located right behind the glove box, just unscrew a couple of bolts and pull it out. Well, I see the rectangular box as they pointed in their illustrations, but I there is nothing to pull out, all is just like one part. I tried a screwdriver and even a know to pull out, but it didn't work. I really wonder whether other owners of Galant 03 has the same problem. (I bought it used from a dealer, so previous owners could have modified it).



Thanks for all inputs in advance.
Can't change cabin air filter of Galant 03?
it is a dealer add on. you can have one installed. we own a 2003 and we installed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment