Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where is my Goodman Air Conditioner filter?

I have a Goodman Air Conditioner - CAPF036B2C. It's running but no air is coming through the vents. I planned on changing the filter as my first troubleshooting step. Can anyone tell me where the filter is located? Or any other suggestions to what might be the problem?
Where is my Goodman Air Conditioner filter?
find the largest grill in the home it should be in there.....if not then look at the bottom section of the unit where it is connected to the large duct work..it may be slid in there
Where is my Goodman Air Conditioner filter?
Is it a horizontal unit located in the attic or is it in a closet in the house or garage?

Return air grilles usually are located at the bottom or the back of the air handler. If you can determine the type of unit you have, the filter should be accessible at the bottom or the back of your unit. Goodman units are no exception as to filter location.

As to the no air flow problem it could be a cooling coil that is restricted.or is icing up causing air blockage.

It sounds like the problem isn't your filter. Generally, you will get some air flow even if the filter is dirty.

Sounds like you need a serviceman. Good Luck.
hey,



The first time I search for air conditioner filter, it really a pain. This website help me a lot!



It has video!
  • web page host
  • hair loss treatment
  • 1 comment:

    1. Chemicals are part of almost everybody's lives today. Sometimes these chemicals release toxic gases that can cause an irreparable damage to the health of the people inhaling them. An efficient air purifier embedded with a technology of purifying the chemical contaminants should be given the highest priority. Best air purifier under 20k online India

      ReplyDelete