Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How long do you have to change the air filter at home?

how many months do you change the air filter at your home? my heater just broke down bc the air filter was to dirty
How long do you have to change the air filter at home?
change it by how dirty it is , not by how long it is in there .
How long do you have to change the air filter at home?
1 month, 30 days-- it is all the same
I usually check mine every two weeks during the winter. If it is dirty, i then pull it out and install another new one. They don't cost very much, and can be changed easily. They just slide through a slot in the tinwork.
every 3 - 6 months depending on the type of filter (monthly for the really cheap filters)
I was told every 3 months but I change mine every month.
depends on dirt and dust in home......minimum of every heat or cooling season or every six months
I Check it every month but if I can see light through it then I leave it in. Sometimes it will last 3 or 4 months, sometimes 1. If yours where that bad you might want to check the condenser under your fridge. Vacuum the dusty coils under there before that starts acting up
I usually clean mine once a month (I rinse it out. There are some filters that cannot be rinsed). This might be extreme. I replace the filter 2 times per year. If you cannot rinse off the filter I would replace it every 3-4 months.
Which is depend on the time of using I think. About 2 moths







http://www.toboc.com/forum3/DEFAULT.ASPX鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment