Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change an air filter in a Dodge Caravan Sport?

you have 2 10mm bolts on the top of the housing. Yake those bolts out and remove the pcv hose. Then loosen the clamp on the filter box 8mm. Take top part out now and the filter box has 2 metal clips that you need to unclip. THen take cover off and the filter will be right there. Just repeat stpes in back order to replace.
How do I change an air filter in a Dodge Caravan Sport?
what year, which engine
How do I change an air filter in a Dodge Caravan Sport?
Loosen the screws on the lid and lift it up enough to remove the filter or depending on the year some of them had clips that held down the top of the air cleaner housing.Not a hard job for anyone.
Probably the 3.3L There is a bolt on the side of the box if I remember correctly. It's kind of a pain but just look for the bolt slots on the side of the air filter box. I think they are a size 10 or 7, maybe 8. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment