Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Is the air filter that I change ever 12,000 miles the same thing as the air filter that would go on an air?

intake system? In other words, is the box the holds my air filter the air intake system?
Is the air filter that I change ever 12,000 miles the same thing as the air filter that would go on an air?
Yes it is. You do NOT need to use OEM (dealer) air filters, any air filter will work. stay awa from Fram.



If you are referring to the cabin air filter, then that would be a different filter, and that should be changed yearly.
Is the air filter that I change ever 12,000 miles the same thing as the air filter that would go on an air?
yes. please use OEM filters (the filter that the vehicle manufacturer recommends)
one and only air filter is a air filter and yes it is a part of the intake system
I would like to take this time and inform you that there is an air filter that you never have to change. Instead, you CLEAN it every 50,000 miles. This is a K%26amp;N Highflow air filter.



http://www.knfilters.com/



These don't just go on performance vehicles. I have used them on at least my last two vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment